Soulja Boy Facebook Page got Gacked


Soulja Boy was the victim of a cruel Internet hacking over last weekend when his Facebook page displayed a succession of unpleasant comments.

The 20-year-old hip-hop star stated that his social networking account was broken into by hackers and blames those responsible for the posting of several “racist and homophobic” messages.

Soulja Boy – whose real name is DeAndre Cortez Way – released a statement which explains that any messages posted on Saturday or Sunday were not written by him or his team.

The Kiss Me Thru the Phone hitmaker gave the statement to celebrity news website TMZ.com to “clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked”.

Additionally, Soulja Boy stressed that he “had administrators on my account that no longer work with me”, which allowed the hackers to make use of “these old accounts to post hateful messages”.

The American star was obviously left shocked by the comments posted in his name, but was at pains to stress that those vile remarks were “not done by me or anyone on my team and I’m upset that I am being labelled as a racist and homophobic person”.

No comments